I want to help out with Marshfield Area Empty Bowls! How can I get involved?
Thank you for your interest in Empty Bowls! A few ways you can get involved are:
1. Volunteer! Please contact us by using the message form on the CONTACT button on this website. We are looking for a time commitment of 5 to 5 and a half hours (9:30 am - 2:45pm) on the day of the event.
2. You can also volunteer before and after the day of Empty Bowls. We always need yard signs to be put up the Saturday afternoon or Sunday before the event. These yard signs also need to be taken down after the event.
3. Spread the word! The more people who know about Empty Bowls, the better. If you don't see any flyers or displays at your church or financial institution, feel free to ask the pastor or bank manager if anyone has contacted them to set up an Empty Bowls display. If they are interested in setting up a display or even if they just want more information, let us know so we can get in contact with the church or business to get the ball rolling!
4. You can also help Empty Bowls by sharing the Facebook event on your personal Facebook page. Usually about 6 weeks before Empty Bowls, there is a Facebook event that is shared on the Marshfield Area Empty Bowls Facebook page. Click "going," then invite your friends and share the Facebook event on your Facebook page so all your contacts see it.
5. Last but not least, you can help out Empty Bowls out financially by donating money. You can use the CONTACT button on thie website and fill out the form. We will be happy to get back to you with more information!